Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello!!

Welcome whomever might read this. I've spent so long in the blog world reading other people's blogs and following the most interesting that I felt like it was time I joined in. I'll try to post something at least weekly but life is chaotic here so we'll what happens.

Today is a good friend's birthday celebration at my mother-in-law's house so me and the boogers are spending the day tidying up our apartment and then we'll head over there when Daddy gets out of work.

I have my own little to-do list of things I hope to accomplish today. The number one thing on the list is cutting out the material for the boys Fourth of July shirts. They picked their own material so they are pretty excited about it. Well more so Philip then Nicolas and Philip is really excited that his shirt will have star buttons. Fourth of July is a big holiday for us, it's my favorite holiday and we'll probably go see fireworks on both the 3rd and 4th. I wish we could do a BBQ and have a little party but that's just not going to happen this year. Maybe next. I will definitely make a cake though. There's a few things I want to try like working with fondant. I found some tutorials on making and working with marshmallow fondant so I'm excited to try that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment