Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Good Day

I must have hit manic today. Either that or my anti depressants are really starting to hit me full force. I know those can sometimes take a while. I had focus today like I haven't had since about middle school. I got a lot done today and not once did I lose my temper with the little ones. I finished a quilt I've been working on, it turned out a little wonky but Nicky liked it well enough. I also finished the Fourth of July shirt I wanted to make for Nicky. Tomorrow I'm working on Philip's Fourth of July shirt. I'll post pictures of both the quilt and the shirts tomorrow. The camara's battery is charging right now. I was just working away with incredible focus today, lets hope that continues tomorrow.

Matt spent a little bit of time today trying to teach Philip to play baseball. It was very cute to watch, what little I could from the bedroom window as I put Nicolas to bed. I think it was a little windy out for Philip's poor little plastic bat and ball. We'll have to get him a real baseball bat and ball, maybe even a glove. Maybe he'll play t-ball next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment